2016 Shoebox Events
This year's shoeboxes are going to warm-weather countries:
- Saint Lucia
Community Shoebox Supply Collection Site
Oct 16-Nov 6 in the Christ Church Atrium
Drop off shoeboxes, supplies to fill them, or cash to ship them, in the Christ Church Atrium. Open Sunday mornings and during church office hours. Each box costs $7 to process and ship. We hope to pack over 1,000 boxes at our Community Packing Party again this year which will require >$7,000.
- Shoeboxes (cardboard or plastic)
- School Supplies (paper, crayons, markers, stickers, tape, etc.)
- Hygiene Items (non-liquid: combs, brushes, toothbrushes, toothpaste, ribbons, barrettes, hats, gloves, t-shirts, socks, flip-flops, etc.)
- Small Toys (no war toys like guns or army men; please include extra batteries for electronic toys)
- Small Stuffed Animals (Beanie Baby size is ideal.)
- Hard Candy (no chocolate)
Community Shoebox Packing Party
Fri Nov 11 from 5:00-8:30pm at Christ Church
Come and pack some shoeboxes for Operation Christmas Child and help us meet our goal of sending over 1,000 shoebox Christmas gifts to children around the world! Sign up to volunteer before, during or after the party>>
Christ Church is a Shoebox Collection Relay Center
Nov 14-21, drop off your packed shoeboxes at Christ Church
For the fourth year, Christ Church is serving as a Relay Center...a drop off point for your packed shoebox gifts. Details>>
- Mon Nov 14 - 4-6pm
- Tue Nov 15 - 4-6pm
- Wed Nov 16 - 6-9pm
- Thu Nov 17 - 5-7pm
- Fri Nov 18 - 10am-12pm
- Sat Nov 19 - 10am-12pm
- Sun Nov 20 - 12-2pm
- Mon Nov 21 - 7am-5pm+
NEW this year...Ride with us to the Minneapolis Processing Center!
Departing at 11am on Friday, December 2nd and returning around 8pm on Saturday, December 3rd.
For information contact Wanda Routier 715-207-1951 or firstname.lastname@example.org.