Within the Church
NEW! Video Production Team
Hosts: When you sign up to host a Sunday morning video announcement, you'll play an important role in helping others connect names and faces within our church family while keeping our worship experience relevant to today's culture.
Script Writers: From provided vision and topics, take a turn in composing a week's worth of announcements for the team.
Videographers: Simply schedule a short meet-up at church to record the announcements with the Host. Have input on equipment to purchase? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Video Editors: Take the raw videos and make them into a masterpiece using your choice of video editing software right at home.
Throughout the year, Christ Church is host to many large-scale outreach events that take a lot of man power! Check out current opportunities:
(None at the moment...please check back!)
An easy way to get involved at Christ Church is by serving communion, greeting, or preparing the Altar between services. You can volunteer as often or as little as you like, and do so at the service you regularly attend! Questions? Contact Dan Gonring: email@example.com
Coffee & Connections
Another simple way to get involved at Christ Church is by serving coffee and goodies on Sunday mornings and for special events. You can volunteer as often or as little as you like. Typical service is just one hour per month! Contact Sharee Mulhollon: firstname.lastname@example.org
Music & Arts Ministries
From traditional choir and handbells to the Called By Name praise band, from drama to set design, there are opportunities galore at Christ Church for the artistic. Contact the Music & Arts Director, Phil Greve: 262.243.3093 or email@example.com
Children’s & Family Ministries
Descriptions are available at Volunteer Spot: Sign up to volunteer online>>
- Registration Desk Attendants (Sun once a month)
- Nursery Helpers (Sun once a month)
- PreK Helpers (Sun once a month)
- K-2nd Helpers (Sun once a month)
- 3rd-5th Helpers (Sun once a month)
- JUMP Preteen Ministry Helpers (Wednesday evenings twice a month)
- Parent’s Nights Out Helpers (Fridays periodically)
- Worship Helpers (Sun once a month)
- Family Night Helpers (Kitchen, worship, activity station helpers periodic Fridays)
- Storytellers/Actors for K-5th (Sun once a month)
- Materials & Crafts Prep (various times)
- Dramatic Play Kit Prep
- Cleaning of toddler play mats in Adventure Heights and/or toys in the Early Childhood rooms
Contact the Children’s & Family Ministries Director, Melissa Barnett: 262.243.3093 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Music & Arts Volunteer Opportunities
- Called By Name praise band: (By audition) Especially drums, electric guitar and bass
- Chorale: (Middle school through adults) Preparing choral music to serve the Traditions service
- Handbell Choir: Anyone with some musical training can learn to play; serves the Traditions service
- Praise Choir: Singers to periodically meet for threeweek windows; sing with Called By Name at 9:15
- Office Helper: Help file music or other materials (weekly, monthly, or biweekly)
- Drama Team: Write, act or support short skits for worship or special events like Live Nativity
- Visual Arts Team Leader: lead a team of visual artists in the creation and coordination of various elements for our worship space, in conjunction with other Creative Arts
- Visual Arts Team: 2D & 3D artists, graphic artists, builders and photographers needed to produce visual arts elements for our worship space
- Lighting Coordinator: learn to operate our lighting board, and help create customized lighting for worship
- ProPresenter (computer) Programmer: learn to program our worship projection software for everything you see on the screens during worship!
Contact the Music & Arts Director, Phil Greve: 262.243.3093 or email@example.com
Communications & Technology Opportunities
- Web Crawler: Surf the church website at home on a regular basis and communicate any broken links, suggestions for content or layout, old information, etc to the Communications Director.
- C.C. Connect Station Keeper: As needed, troubleshoot and run regular maintenance on our check-in computers, printers, monitors and scanners. You can stop in when it fits your schedule.
- Photographer: Use your own equipment to capture and share photos and videos during worship, events, small groups, and more.
- Graphic Artist: Use your own software to create graphics, logos, t-shirt designs, flyers, posters, and more for various Christ Church uses.
- Social Media Participant: From your own accounts and at home, Share, Retweet, and tag Christ Church and CC information as it comes through to broaden the reach of the post. CheckIn on Facebook Sunday mornings and during events.
OR From the Christ Church account, assist the Communications Director by creating Events, posting relevant articles, Instagramming photos, etc.
- Technology Administrator: Serve as a knowledge base and support system for your particular knowledge base. Whether it’s IT, WordPress, software, calendar programs, or another area of technology, we value your input! Works around your schedule on an asneeded basis.
- Atrium Display Artist: Sometimes groups promoting at the Atrium display areas create their own experience, but sometimes they prefer to have help. Coordinate the idea, graphics, and props at home, then assemble it at church when it fits your schedule.
- Contact the Communications & Technology Director, Jen Sullivan: 262.243.3093 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Financial & Facility Volunteer Opportunities
- Health Emergency Committee: Participants to coordinate life saving procedures. If you’re trained in medical safety and emergencies, please consider attending a meeting to put important safety procedures in place, or sign up to be notified in the event of an emergency on Sunday mornings.
- Organize: Files and records
- Research: Designs for office signs to be hung outside of each room
- Copy files: From floppy disks to current file format
- Cleaning Crew Coordinator: For a room that periodically needs attention
- Research and Data Entry: Various opportunities
The Quiet Coyote Corral
If you have small children, Sunday morning volunteer families can utilize our Quiet Coyote Corral. This program is held inside Adventure Heights indoor playground at 8:15am and 10:45am and includes games and special, self-directed, multi-age learning activities. All kids ages 3 years through 5th grade are invited to attend at 8:15am. This and our Nursery, for ages birth to 3yrs, will be the only open rooms at this hour. At 10:45am, only kids of volunteers are invited to attend Quiet Coyote Corral, if they have already attended their normal Adventure Camp classroom once that morning.
Note: If you are a volunteer and wish your child to attend the Quiet Coyote Corral at 10:45am, please stop by the Adventure Camp Desk after you check in at a computer and stamp your child’s name badge. This will be a signal for our volunteers to transfer your child to Adventure Heights when their 9:15am class is over. You can then present your security badge to pick up your child from Adventure Heights after volunteering.