Inspire Women’s Conference will be held at Elmbrook Church
Inspire Women’s Conference
Inspire is a gathering of women who come together to celebrate life, ignite unity, and realize a brilliant destiny filled with hope and purpose. We want to live the love of Jesus, standing united as a society of sisters who care generously for our community and passionately for God.
You, my friend, are an inspiration! You make a resounding impact on your world. God has called us to fix our minds on what is true...and it is His truth that will set us free. I believe that in 2018 freedom is ours. It is just waiting for us to take the first step. Let's link arms, because we can do far more together than we can on our own.
Join the women of Christ Church for a remarkable day at Elmbrook Church in Brookfield filled with dynamic worship, inspiring stories and empowering speakers, and tons of fun. Grab your daughter, sister, mother — and all your girlfriends — for this one-day event you will NOT want to miss!
Register by Feb 25!
How to Register:
- $40 Adults
- $25 Student Track (ages 13-23)
Step 2. RSVP to Christ Church here>>
- When you sign up, you can select whether you'd prefer to ride in the van, find some other ladies to carpool with, or meet us there. Regardless, we will meet by Elmbrook Church's fireplace at 7:30am to sit together.
What to Expect:
- 7am - Check In Opens
- 7:15am - Workshop 1 (optional)
- 8am - Worship Center Doors Open: Inspire Pre-party
- 8:30am - Opening Session: Keynote
- 10am - Workshop 2
- 11am - Mid-Day Session: Keynote
- 12:15pm - Lunch 1, Workshop 3
- 1:15pm - Workshop 4
- 2:15pm - Closing Session: Keynote
- 4pm - End of Day
Student Track for ages 13-23 - You are the brightly colored leaders of our future, and we are calling you to stand up and find your voice! Inspire will energize your heart, and help empower you to change your world. This year's main sessions have been designed with students in mind, so you can enjoy the same energetic atmosphere, fun surprises, and creative elements! Look for special seating in the main sessions and workshops on topics that matter to you at this stage of life.