What Makes the Treehouse Special?
The Treehouse Early Learning Environment is designed to support children's stages of cognitive, physical, social, emotional, and spiritual development by providing individually, multi-culturally, and developmentally appropriate spaces and activities through which children build their spiritual foundation on three basic biblical truths:
- God Made Me
- God Loves Me
- Jesus Wants to Be My Friend
- Tactile/experience-based elements
- Natural environments
- Effectiveness in all usable spaces
- Spaces for one: Cozy spaces that provide space and time alone to support thinking, rehearsing, and recharging.
- Shared spaces: Open spaces that foster children's ability to allow others join them, encouraging communication and consideration of others.
- Space for a group: Comfortable spaces where children can feel secure while learning to sit for a lesson.